© 2006-2013, Gregory V. Bell, except for material used with permission or where copyright is acknowledged (I will attempt to acknowledge the copyright or photo credits of others where that information is available, and will use such images and logos only in promoting the subjects thereof). Please let us know if you object to my use of any image or mark and I will try to address your concerns as quickly as possible.
Links: This blog includes links to other blogs and sites that have been created and are operated by third parties. These links are provided to you as a means of convenient access to the information and other material contained within them. I am in no way responsible for the content on the sites to which I link or its accuracy.
Listings: Due to the nature of live music, musicians, booking agents, and clubs and restaurants, the dates, times, locations and other details for events highlighted in this blogs pages are subject to change. When I find out in time, I will try to amend a post with new or corrected information (for new material, look for the "Added" icon). You should always check the information for yourself before heading out for a show.
Comment Policy: Jazz@Rochester's comment policy is pretty straightforward (I'm going to refrain from being a lawyer here....). In general, to encourage your comments I've allowed them to be posted automatically. We're trying to create a conversation here with substantive information, links, insights, humorous anecdotes and relevant personal experiences. To that end, I may unpublish any comment that, in my opinion:
- Is off topic.
- Engages in a personal attack.
- Is racist, homophobic, or otherwise focused on hatred or discrimination against any of the diverse people I want as my readers.
- Is unnecessarily profane or vulgar (realizing that it is sometime essential to get a point across)
- Is inflammatory (no flame wars).
- Is aimed at promoting an individual, product or service not relevant to the post or this site.
- Provides a URL to a weblog or site that is not relevant to the post or this site.
Repeated attempts to post such comments may result in being banned from commenting. Let's just have a great conversation about jazz and live music in and around Rochester, OK? Thanks.