Club Passes for the Xerox Rochester International Jazz Festival are selling fast and may sell out before the festival starts on Friday. The folks over at the festival let us know how and where tickets and Club Passes are being sold for the XRIJF going forward:
- Buy Club Passes in person until they are sold out at the XRIJF Jazz Shop at the corner of Gibbs St. & East Ave during business hours now throughout the festival. The Shop is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday thru the opening of festival on Friday. During the Festival the shop is open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Club Pass Sales will be discontinued in person at Rochester Broadway Theatre League Box Office (Ticketmaster) at the Auditorium Theater on East Main St. at 12:00 noon on Wednesday June 10th.
- Club Pass Sales will be discontinued at all Ticketmaster outlets and online at 12:00 noon on Wednesday June 10th due to closeness of the festival and mailing concerns
- Club Pass Sales will be discontinued on the XRIFJ website at 12:00 noon on Monday June 8 due to closeness of the festival and mailing concerns
- Eastman Theatre Headliner Show Tickets. Tickets still available for all headliner shows at Eastman Theatre. Purchase at the XRIJF Ticket Shop in advance (service charge $1 per ticket) or at the door prior to shows.
Get 'em while they're hot (and available)!