Toronto-based Four80East is making another appearance at the Exodus To Jazz series at Water Street this Thursday, March 14th at Water Street Music Hall. Led by creative co-founders Rob DeBoer and Tony Grace, the group’s fourth Exodus To Jazz engagement is part of a tour to promote their much-anticipated new CD entitled “Off Duty”; it is currently in the top 50 of the SmoothJazz.com. In addition to garnering a Smooth Jazz Awards nomination for “Best International Group," the group was honored by being invited to perform at the Smooth Jazz Awards ceremony in 2010.
But wait there's more... opening for Four80East will be my buddies in Paradigm Shift with their signature groove jazz sound. This Grammy-nominated group of leader/guitarist Mel Henderson, keyboardist Gerry Youngman and drummer Sean Jefferson, maintains an active national and international touring schedule, featuring tunes from their new CD Sounds Like the Shift featuring trumpeter Jeremy Pelt.
Here are the particulars for Thursday's concert:
- Date: Thursday, March 14, 2013
- Location: Water Street Music Hall
- Time: 8:00pm. Doors open and Paradigm Shift starts playing @ 7:00 pm
- Advanced Sales: Patron - $40; Premium - $30; General Admission - $25 At the Door: Patron - $42; Premium - $32; General Admission - $27. Advances Sales tickets: Onsite at all Wegmans stores (Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse). Get tickets online at Brownpapertickets.com. At the Door: At each venue beginning 7:00pm, night of concert. Advance sale tickets are available until 4:00pm on Thursday for both online purchases at Brownpapertickets.com and onsite purchases at all Wegmans stores. After that time, tickets are only available at the door.
- In addition to parking spaces available behind Water Street Music Hall and on the street, click here for nearby parking locations.
- Paradigm Shift with begin the “Welcome Performance” shortly after the doors open at 7:00 pm, so plan to arrive early!