I'll try to add new gigs as I hear about them. I'm adding both live events and livestream events. Please let me know if you hear about something that I haven't added below, please drop me a line (using the Contact Us link above or otherwise), give me the details, and I'll add it to this post. If you're receiving JazzRochester by email, you won't see all of the updates in a new email as usual, so check back here if you want to know what's out there. Some will not be live jazz, but streaming by local jazz musicians.
If you can and feel safe, get out and support live jazz (and jazz musicians) and other music. Venues are doing their best to keep you, the artists and their staff safe.
- 29th: Summer@Eastman: Mike Kaupa Quartet with Gary Versace, Jeff Campbell & Chase Ellison @ Kilbourn Hall, ESM, 7:30 pm
- 3oth: Summer@Eastman: Trio East (Rich Thompson, Jeff Campbell & Clay Jenkins) @ Kilbourn Hall, ESM, 7:30 pm
- 1st: Mid-Century Modern Jazz Quartet @ 75 Stutson Street (Charlotte), 8:00 pm (more information and reservations here)
- 1st: Summer@Eastman: Clay Jenkins with Charles Pillow, Bob Sneider, Jeff Campbell, Darius Terefenko & Rich Thompson @ Kilbourn Hall, ESM, 7:30 pm
- 2nd: Jim Nugent @ Prosecco Italian Restaurant & Jazz Bar, 5:30 pm
- 7th: Bill Tiberio Band @ Wine Down Wednesday at The Penthouse at One East Avenue (Doors open at 5:00 pm, music 6:00-9:00 pm. Get more info and reserve your table here)
- 14th: Higher Ground @ Wine Down Wednesday at The Penthouse at One East Avenue (Doors open at 5:00 pm, music 6:00-9:00 pm. Get more info and reserve your table here)
- 15th: Mike McNeill Quartet @ Bop Shop Records, 8:00 pm
- 17th: Jim Nugent Trio @ Hedges Nine Mile Point Restaurant, 6:30 pm
- 27th: Melody Masters Big Band @ 2021 Jazz 90.1 Lawn Series on the Lawn at Olympia High School (Greece), 6:30 pm
- 31st: Saxy Smooth Jazz & Laughs with Jimmie Highsmith Jr., Will Holton and Judah Sealy and comedy by Eddie Flipp English @ 75 Stutson Street (Charlotte), Two shows, 6:00 pm & 9:00 pm (for tickets call or text 585-666-0019)